Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Real Celebrity DJs don't have social media

Well just join my blog instead of Instagram. Or my LinkedIn page I'll be here for you. I mean really Facebook who would post such ridiculous pics of me, but me.  I couldn't log on to tagged .com either so it's a computer error on my browser!  I put the pic of Rodney here so you can be sure I'm not stalking myself!
Pink wigs and chicken no I'm not crazy I like to wear plastic and sing about feminst issues

Rodney thinks that I am stalking him but my publishing CO is called "Stalking Rodney LLC"

At Gladys house she is very private who uses her computer

My new band with Chloe Wise and Carly Marks

I dream about my new scooter and taj mahal husband #bocascooters

Well babies I'm not a gender bender I'm an aging superstar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home