Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Vitas 7th Element

 It's because you didn't have time to read my blogs.

Article Reprinted 



Jody Smith


Born Robin Fox, Not a real pink hair or blonde, but just a wig. I imagined all the females in

high school wearing pink hair or dying their hair pink and the males hair, well, blue! 
Not a real

out of space alien, but rather a Sci-Fi fan, who's imagination self taught singer. 
I finally joined a chorus and got singing coaches in 2000 after realizing it was part of the

job.
  The Dancing I had down pat, as I have been in dancing lessons and ballet since age
four.  My last dancing lesson was a few years ago, as I have decided I wanted to be in the

Florida Renaissance Festival as a Gypsy Dancer, for my Russian Boyfriend, who loves the

Opera, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. 

Robin's single, "I see stars" Broke out on Radio in 2000 after a impromptu session in

Miami singing "I need your love (Like the flowers need the sun) which was written about a

falling star and a wish to get a boyfriend named Alex, back in her life.


Before penning "I see stars" Robin has written many Journals, Tabloids and done

photography for all the local Florida News and Magazines in the 1990's.  Sometimes posing

herself, when the models failed to show up and the singers well, didn't feel like

rehearsing.

"I sometimes had to sing and whisper the lyrics, in my New Age Music project called

"INERTIA"  I also had many pet chickens and a coop on my front balcony of our

apartment near to Miami.  As legal loophole, I started a fake Sunday School for Santaria.

Chickens, and told the neighbors that are necessary to practice this religion, I figured and then the City of Ft. Lauderdale

didn't mind my Backyard Chickens.  Starting the "Urban Chicken Farming" Website,
She still has one pet chicken, Vladmir Putin (Cepa) who has her own modeling

website. Also eggs!

"I see stars" started the trance Revolution, and well, if you just go to YOUTUBE you can

search for "I see stars" and a whole lot of beautiful Trance Music to listen to at work!

     When I was young, I visited a little farm that an old lady had some chickens, my mother

sent me up there with a baggie of bread crumbs.
  She said "Those birds won't fly away

when you feed them, try it" I used to cry when I would try to catch the birds in our

yard, and they would fly away, like my helium balloons bought at the circus.  After that a

love affair with poultry began, first trying city chickens and now on a farm in Boca Raton

with 16 fruit trees, Dried fruits, Mead making, Egg salad sandwiches, and Banana Bread.
Good thing I feel in love with a world class Chef, in 2002, Cyrille Wendling.  He has the

best recipes.  He did not marry me so it was onward and we did not open a bed and breakfast like he wanted. But in a race against the group, they have opened new restaurants everywhere here locally!


Tradition Restaurant  in Deerfield is my favorite and they bought me a piano to practice on there.
Good thing Robin went to College, to be a broadcaster and DJ.  She also helped a group of
restaurateurs  from Boston, that re-located their business in Boca Raton, start a Sushi

Restaurant in the center of a Nightclub called HEAVEN. "We had Purgatory Night, that was Industrial

music that started a new Dance Music Era in 1996.  But you couldn't get Sushi after 10 pm, so that is why we built the sushi bar inside the nightclub.

 When moving to Israel to become a Rabbi failed, Robin changed her citizenship and name

to be "more in touch with Jewish Culture" and wrote New Age Music in Hebrew and French

selling over 500,000 records that went Gold in Canada and France.

Her dream to travel the world brought her to China, Japan and Hong Kong, and back to

Boston, to meet with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon from the Boston Film and Video

Foundation to be in one of their movies.  My mother didn't like that, and dropped me off instead

at the mall, to sell clothes in a retail store.  But I was not Kosher because I had to eat what she

told me to eat and work where she wanted me to work.
 After three months of auditioning

Robin wrote a Treatment for MTV's Real world and left for Miami, where they were

"building a loft with college students" and calling it "The Real World" (which was the

concept of my paper used to make the first episode.  The Reality Show craze was born. 

They did not use me in the show, but later I got to do some work for Fashion and Rock

and Roll shows in Miami televised in MTV.  Very very fortunate for me, I was getting

noticed by the Networks as a singer and not a hanger-on. And now I joined the writes union, don't send in unsolicited ideas or they will be used. against me.
As in the case with two artists, DJ Khalid and Lady Gaga.  I always had ideas for Madonnas shows and Norah Jones songs, but they kept using the ideas, but not my songs and concepts.  The borrowed from me. It was getting obvious that was true.
Back and forth to California acted in many TV and film productions, but not quite getting

the big break that she needed, She met the stars with her Weight Trainer, Elle to keep in

shape and listen to a new channel on the radio called "Grove Radio" (1997).  I can do

that, she thought, but without singing lessons, well, you know who would listen really? I

had to resist the normal pay check and continue with my studies and working for the

Newspapers. I became a full time model and actress 
Giving up on her photography

business after 10 years and re entering her masters program at FAU (at  another mothers'

request)
A well planned trip to France for three days (my weight trainers idea) to see Cher in concert, and promote the New Age songs,

brought
Robin and her producer back to Miami, to work on a new song called "I see stars" which

Robin wrote and a Streetbeat producer who  was there produced for Sony Records, it sold 50,000 copies on a

Trance Anthem Album in ONE WEEK being in the stores.  Now Robin was not a singer, a

photographer a writer or an actress, but a real Recording Artist. I say, break out the Dom

Perignon :laughs: (1998)

Crediting the chance meeting of Rolling Stones and Mick Jagger in Atlanta, I never really

met him until the Awards in Las Vegas, but he was staying in the guest house my family

owned.  So I dropped off my album to him, asking "Please give a listen, Mick"

A little invention called MP3 and THE INTERNET brought Robin Fox to her yearly trip to 

NYC.  A concert on the Maury Povitch Show was next.  With 4 million people watching and

another musician named Robin Fox in Sidney Australia doing Electronic music and laser

shows. I had 12 sites only in 1999, then with Britney Spears' agents help, we got like

many websites right away.  I think that is why we used a green laser in our shows too, I

was like "did I pay for that??? what is it?" its awful throw that out, nobody wants lasers

in my show" but I was wrong, and when I'm wrong, I promptly admit that. 


The desire to date the famous Howard Stern was not a plot to be on his radio show.  In

the 1980's and early 70's her radio career was already set, in fact Robin was a shock jock

in talk radio well before Howard Stern was.  WMBR, MIT's Radio station and later in 1990's

lent Robin the computers to explore robotics, Sci Fi and China in an exchange

programme.  But the timing couldn't have been worse.  Robin's debut, which she learned

NINE YEARS LATER, came on the Sept. 11th show on Howard Stern, ten minutes before the

tragic event in History that changed the skyline. 
" I did not win on that show" And never returned to NYC again. We were in the World

Trade Center weeks before the bombing, and used Windows to the World as our place to

have meetings and a party for our concerts. 


What did happen next, was dance music was on the scene, America was rebuilding and

then gave some producers the idea for Stings next hit. In the country homes of Atlanta

and the with shows like the Olympics coming, we were brainstorming what direction that

studios and music should take next.  My song busted out on the charts with singers Sting, Cher

and Ricky Martin, 
who was in her singing classes.

The well known "Voice of Miami" on radio station, WPOW Power 96, paved the way for

Robin's voice as a message from the future not to worry (It's gonna be Okay).

A self proclaimed Brideofindia one word,  identified  member since 1996 on Sulheka.com , Robin Fox would be very happy as a housewife!

The sexy vivacious beautiful much older woman looking for a younger man Robin would like to try Online

dating.  For her its a passion.  India, Indian food,   I want a much younger man, who has
energy to keep up with me and possibly marry me. If he can keep up!  Or a Russian one, I really had been

inspired to go to Russia in 2000 to buy Vodka and Caviar.  There are Russian men, but

they are so good for women, they are already married. I moved to Boca Raton again in

2015 and worked with pigeons and (poultry) chickens and farming while penning a song

every day in my home studio and art studio. I model for the University in my spare time.
The Renaissance Festival Gypsy Troupe taught me to belly dance and I do shows from

time to time to my own songs and music.  I got to the biggest and best shows at the

Hard Rock to meet with Lil John and DJ Khalid, He once took my advice a few years ago

and moved to Miami, it did not work out romantically, he is not Indian, he is some other

hot ethnicity  that I have already dated before so that was out.. But he did move here and make a living with

his music. His real name is Khalid Khalid. Remember I got my start from the Tabloids in

Lantana, Florida, I can say that! and give the music in as industry a try here.  Gyspy Lane was

my first producers and inspiration (The Village People) to try singing and my friends

Ken, Silvia and Korina and Larry helped me get though the torture of fame and being

famous all the time. 

Robin was a photo assistant for The Sun Sentinel's  photographer and Ocean Drive
Magazine for 9 years in a side volunteer role.  If you have seen photos in these

publications my mark is on them.  I love photography there is nothing better than a

beautiful photo of a flower, except for a flower, but well, the photo will last.  I was once

again in the backround content with requesting my song,  They did not know who I was I

did it anonymously too, just for fun. "I see stars" along the way, dating eligible

bachelor available in the social scene here in West Palm Beach.
Making her way, finally to the New York Times and W Magazine with her friend, artist

Chloe Wise, Jesse Essenburg and Aziz Ansar. The show, Master Of None was born. I got an

extra part on BBC America when they were filming here, They love my music. So we make

music videos with "Eric Warehiem".  Very amusing stuff, if I must say so

myself.  We laughed until I cried it was so funny, they crack me up, they are not crazy

they know whats funny! They are Masters of the laugh.

Behind the scenes in any modern cool restaurant you know in Palm Beach, Robin manages
her own business called Stalking Rodney Productions and does consultant work for 4

lounges and restaurants currently.  And she performs also two concerts a year for her

Chart-Busting song, "I see stars" in a pink wig, plastic space suit and sometimes a live

chicken proving that time travel is not possible, but being an actuary of the future is. 

Please visit my channel and subscribe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home