Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Facebook upset about my Facebook pages

Facebook wouldn't verify my pages.  I did not get my fans or friends. I did not get my requests that The needed to verify my page.    I guess for some reason they don't care about my music as much as you do.  I am locked out of my Facebook's pages because I deleted all my friends and family.  I also got my privacy spammed by my tablets location.  So you won't be seeing me on Facebook. Sorry for any inconvenience but it just doesn't work when no one believes that it's Robin Fox.  Sorry. If you can read this poem please let me know it's translation.  I was on Cyrpus poetry pages and got security checked on Facebook home security and flagged for spam! Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home