Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Build your own Robin Fox page plenty of pics and links also music! Don't forget the music

OK now thatPOF and here birdyhave established that I am not a robot.  There are some author in herlifegs that I can do to help get traffic to my page, particularly my Facebook's fan page.  I don't really care if you see my subway sub, my at&t bill or my trolling on the web of someone say, like Donald Trump for instance.  I'm typing this with my fingers because I don't have the technology that you do, unfamous reader, I BUILT my own computer and it has issues with wifi. Connections that are free, funny how Comcast cable helps me get online on this tablet.  Hmmm..can you say "cookies" children?
So here is what I have done today.
Added flikr to my Facebook page added some local eateries and trolled them.  Put up pics that are recent, but no Kardashian selfies for God's sake, stop this!  My tablet was built in China and it doesn't take very good photos.  Plus I have my own personal photographer.
Could a fake Robin Fox put up with so many problems?  Probably not.

So I know your e I hate you Facebook give me a badge not reading this blog. No one ever visits my pages anymore.  So I will put a link to the page you can like.  You can't friend my other page until I get a badge for it.  Even Ken. Who works in computers for years and is a webmaster sent me a message via Facebook and asked me "Robin, what's the badge I doNotabot Robin Fox I see stars
nt know what that means". Photo of author of blog Robin Fox the brideofindiaI hate you POF pic.  Photos of the author in her sunny vacation room with parrot.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home