Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Who knew

It would turn out well for me?  I'm booked solid for June!  I friended some music contacts and hopefully they'll be interested in my page, their fans will love my songs and so forth.  For my old friend on Facebook that have encouraged me. Thank you.  A few years ago I was invited to visit a great country music star.  But she was depressed no matter how good things went for her.  She had money and everyone loves her music, even now, but she didn't hang on.  She had once tragedy after another and took her own life!  I was lucky enough just to let her know we cared about her.


But that's healthy I mean it's not like I want to go to bed with Dr. Oz. That's not right! In my opinion.  
OK well I'm just gonna give bad advice to Quora for free now!  Too bad no one is paying me for advice! I was thinking of all my good influences along the way a few years ago.  I m looking forward to hearing from some of my sexy fans and friends!  I guess I've got to tell you my secret crush on Waris Singh.  Do you know one guy on a popular website was trying to be him and said he didn't want to date me.  So he said it's not him.  I had the same situation with Roger Waters..but it was Rodger Waters and he didn't like me for real! Imagine catfished by an imposter Waris Singh?!?! I also
Come on admit that he makes you hot!

Stop jerkin it when I call you
 have crushes on Larry David and Kathty Bates Probably I'll be catfished by every spambot and have fan mail and dating profile s of them tomorrow morning. OK I would like to fix this entry but as you can see, no matter where I put the cursor this tablet is just going to do it for me! Sorry for that. I'll repagnate again.
Copyright Robin Fox 2016

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home