Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Anything goes

I had to lol last night while watching this very interesting video.  I'm not sure how I arrived at that channel on YouTube but I had earphones on and one of the webpage news stories about a man who was getting surgery to change into a parrot.  I guess I just lost it when I got bored of reading so many people are doing weird things on the web!  The video is called Age of anything goes and it featured a man who wanted to be a doll, bestiality and gender  changes as well as Tattoos. I'm glad I didn't get a ride from Jay on meet up! He may have turned me into a human centipede or something like that. Oh here it is living in the age of anything goes. First I was desensitized to the strange customs, you know I'm a little odd myself so I don't judge, I just don't want any trouble but, then if you can stand the video to the point of boredom then wait for it... Blam! You will be laughing uncontrollable like I was.  The narrators voice is pretty good, we can't really tell why he's hosting this with a straight face.  I really liked it and look forward to seeing more and laughing a lot!  Now here is a pic off my Precious parrot
I hope don't think I d stop loving him!  So far I've dated a lot of weird people Jay says he's normal, but covered in Tattoo.  In my opinion you don't want to hear my opinion.  I have the sort of normal that doesn't include sleeping with my pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home